BJJ FOR WOMEN
Information about the Class
Aside from all classes offered in the Adults Gracie Barra Program Structure, our school offers a set of classes designed to introduce women to the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
As a martial art designed to allow the weaker to defeat the stronger, BJJ is a perfect fit for women who are interested in learning how to protect themselves?
The Gracie Barra Women’s Program combines a comprehensive self-defense curriculum with emphasis on drills that simulate realistic attack and escape situations.
The techniques are complemented by a strong fitness component that is second to none compared to classes offered in regular gyms.
Benefits of Women´s Class
- Learn how to protect yourself from most common attacks
- Develop awareness and self-confidence to deal with typical assaults against women
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Increase self-confidence
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
- Become part of the GB Family