KIDS AND JUNIORS
Information about the Class
The class was created to provide children ages 5-14 with an environment that allows them to experience and understand core values like focus, discipline, persistence, cooperation and respect.
As a contact sport, Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu provides a very challenging yet safe and caring environment for a child to mature towards a real life champion. The outcome of continued childhood practice of GB BJJ goes far beyond the accomplishments on the mats. The discipline and excellence demanded by our instructors often carries over to the child’s behavior at home and at school.
Benefits of Kids and Juniors Class
- Improve children’s social skills
- Enhance self-confidence
- Better understanding of goal-setting and working towards them
- Learn the GB Self-Defense System
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level